We’re back with another great episode of Bold TV! John Delaney, 2020 Democratic presidential candidate, is joining us and you don’t want to miss it! Tune in live tomorrow at 10AM ET on Facebook and Periscope and join the conversation!
Then, we’ll speak with Shavar Jeffries, president of Democrats for Education Reform, about education inequality and the college admissions cheating scandal, which is making headlines because of the alleged involvement of celebrities like Lori Loughlin and Felicity Huffman. Engineered Tax Services’ Julio Gonzalez will also weigh in on the situation and discuss the public’s outraged reaction to parents in the scandal possibly receiving tax breaks for their donations that allegedly helped their kids get into these universities.
Julie Gunlock from Independent Women’s Forum will also join Bold TV to discuss another question in the news lately: Should 16-year-olds be allowed to vote?
- Alicé Anil — Guest Host
- John Delaney — Democratic Presidential Candidate
- Danielle D’Souza Gill — Millennial Policy Advisor, America First Action
- Julie Gunlock — Director, Center for Progress and Innovation, IWF
- Shavar Jeffries — President, Democrats for Education Reform
- Julio Gonzalez — CEO & Founder, Engineered Tax Services
Editor’s Note: Independent Women’s Forum and Engineered Tax Services are Bold TV sponsors.
Photo Credit: John Delaney