It’s the last show before the holidays and it’s packed, so be ready! Host Carrie Sheffield and guest-host Landon Dais, National Director of Partnerships at MedMen, will be covering everything from the possible government shutdown to 2020 presidential election predictions. Watch live tomorrow at 10AMET on Facebook, Periscope and YouTube!
*Update: Watch the full episode here or on our Facebook page*
Nate Lerner, co-founder of Draft Beto, and Lt. Steve Rogers, Trump 2020 Advisory Board Member, will help our hosts discuss the future of the Democratic and Republican Parties and the most anticipated candidates for the 2020 presidential election. Then, Nina Burleigh from Newsweek will cover her latest article on the fall of evangelicals as a major political force.
The Senate recently passed a bipartisan criminal justice reform bill called the First Step Act. Pastor Darrell Scott, Trump 2020 Advisory Board Member and CEO of National Diversity Coalition for Trump, will tell us what this bill could do if it passes in the House.
Need some last minute fixes to save on your taxes before the new year? We all do! Julio Gonzalez, CEO and founder of Engineered Tax Services, will tell you how! Then, Julie Gunlock from Independent Women’s Forum joins our hosts to talk about the recent demand for a gender neutral Santa Clause.
- Landon Dais — National Director of Partnerships at MedMen (Guest Host)
- Nina Burleigh — Newsweek National Politics Correspondent
- Lt. Steve Rogers — Trump 2020 Advisory Board Member
- Nate Lerner — Co-Founder, Draft Beto
- Julio Gonzalez — CEO, Engineered Tax Services
- Julie Gunlock — Director of Center for Progress & Innovation, Independent Women’s Forum
- Tony Shaffer — Trump 2020 Advisory Board Member & President, London Center for Policy Research
- Shary Connella — Author, “Code: Red, White, and Blue: A Revolutionary Solution to Saving America’s Healthcare System”
- Dr. Janette Nesheiwat — Board Certified Medical Doctor
- Adam Andrzejewski — CEO & Founder, Open the Books
Editor’s Note: Engineered Tax Services and Independent Women’s Forum are Bold sponsors.
Photo Credit: Chip Somodevilla