Happy 2019 and welcome back to Bold TV! We have a great show for you to ring in the new year. Host Carrie Sheffield and guest-host Nicole Goodkind, politics reporter from Newsweek and friend of Bold, will cover the government shutdown, populism, criminal justice reform and much more! Watch live tomorrow at 10AMET on Facebook, Periscope and Youtube!
*Update: Watch the full episode here or on our Facebook page*
Robert Gehrke, columnist for the Salt Lake Tribune will join our hosts to discuss Mitt Romney’s op-ed in The Washington Post, and why Romney is distancing himself from the Trump Presidency. Then, Prof. Richard D. Wolff, founder of Democracy at Work, and Dominic Green, editor at Spectator USA, will talk populism and how it can impact democracies and economies.
Should Social Security beneficiaries have to pay taxes on their benefits? Julio Gonzalez, CEO and founder of Engineered Tax Services, will give us his thoughts on the subject and what the removal of that tax could mean for future generations.
- Nicole Goodkind — Politics Reporter, Newsweek
- Robert Gehrke — News Columnist, The Salt Lake Tribune
- Prof. Richard D. Wolff — Founder, Democracy at Work
- Dominic Green — Life & Arts Editor, Spectator USA
- Sabrina Siddiqui — Political Reporter, The Guardian
- Marc Morial — CEO & President, National Urban League
- Julio Gonzalez — CEO, Engineered Tax Services
- Alana Roethle — GOP Strategist & GOP Kansas State Party Executive Secretary
- Traci Strickland — Co-Chair, New York Progressive Action Network
- Jerry Ashton — Executive Director & Founder, RIP Medical Debt
- Craig Antico — Director & Founder, RIP Medical Debt
- Robert Goff — Founding Board Member, RIP Medical Debt
Editor’s Note: Engineered Tax Services is a Bold sponsor.
Photo Credit: Gage Skidmore/Wikimedia Commons