Have you ever wondered how your favorite digital brands, such as Amazon, Netflix or Hulu market their content? Christie Marchese, CEO of Picture Motion, will join us to explain the film industry and how she achieves a successful distribution campaign. Join the conversation and watch live tomorrow at 12 PM EST on Facebook and Twitter TV!
How important is the consumer to business relationships? Nicolaj Siggelkow and Christian Terwiesch, co-authors of “Connected Strategy” and colleagues at the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania, will explain how Nike’s wellness system shapes its customer experience. Siggelkow and Terwiesch will also reveal how Uber, Lyft, and Disney shape their emerging business models to bring value to their brands. Be sure to tune in!
Get ready for a great show and join the live conversation tomorrow at 12 PMET on Facebook and Twitter TV! Learn more about our guests here:
- Lyndsay Christian — Bold TV Host
- David Grasso — Bold TV Host
- Bruce McGuire — Founder & Co-CEO, Greenwich Economic Forum
- Christie Marchese— CEO, Picture Motion
- Lili Zhang — Co-Founder, The Creators Tech
- Eko Liu — Co-Founder, The Creators Tech
- Nicolaj Siggelkow — Professor, The Wharton School of Business
- Christian Terwiesch — Professor, The Wharton School of Business
Editor’s Note: Bold Business is sponsored by GenBiz.
Photo Credit: Picture Motion