Happy Thursday! We took a week off, but we’re excited to be back! We have some great guests on our show tomorrow and we’ll cover a huge variety of topics from Netflix’s new movie, “The After Party” to the comedy world to surviving a cult! Watch live tomorrow at 2PM ET on Facebook and Periscope.
*Update: Watch the full episode here*
For our Bookstr segment, we’re excited to welcome Guy Branum, comedian and author! He’s known for his hilarious appearances on shows like “Chelsea Lately” and “Totally Biased with W. Kamau Bell.” He also is the creator and host of “Talk Show the Game Show” on TruTV! He’ll tell us about his book, “My Life as a Goddess: A Memoir through (Un)Popular Culture,” which recounts his life and the pitfalls of being typecast as the “Sassy Gay Friend.”
We’ll also chat with Harrison Holzer, actor from the new Netflix film, “The After Party.” Harrison will talk to Bold Life about balancing his Harvard studies with his acting career and the buzz around the movie’s celebrity cameos like Wiz Khalifa and DJ Khaled!
- Jenna Amatulli — Reporter, HuffPost*
- Jessica Napoli — Writer, TVInsider.com
- Sandra Garcia Lowery – Founder & Owner of Encounter Marketing
- Kayla Nicole — On-Camera Host & Model
- Brittany Leitner — Senior Editor, Life at Elite Daily
- Guy Branum — Comedian & Author, “My Life as a Goddess: A Memoir through (Un)Popular Culture”
- Renee Linnell — Author, “The Burn Zone: A Memoir”
- Jeremy Fall — Celebrity Restaurateur, J. Fall Group
- Harrison Holzer — Actor, “The After Party”
- Jordan Taylor Wright — Founder of Taylor Cut Films, Director & Narrative Content Creator
- Zara Alexandrova — Wardrobe & Lifestyle Consultant
*Due to scheduling, Jenna Amatulli was not able to appear on Bold Life this week. She will return to the show in the near future.
Featured Image Credit: Netflix, Guy Branum, Renee Linnell