It’s almost Friday! Get ready for another great episode of Bold TV — this week we’re talking with Michael Steele, former Republican National Committee Chairman, about 2020 election updates! Don’t forget to tune in tomorrow’s episode — live Friday at 10AM ET on Facebook and Periscope!
We will also speak with John Loudon, vice president of public affairs for Engineered Tax Services, and Edward Conard, a former managing director at Bain Capital, about the long term effect of President Donald Trump’s tax cuts.
Then we will hear from Hadley Heath Manning. She is a policy director for Independent Women’s Forum and she will talk with us about health care in America!
April is Parkinson’s Awareness Month and Samantha Elandary, CEO and founder of Parkinson Voice Project, will be joining us to tell us how we can support this cause!
- Fredrick Joseph — Guest Host
- Darrell West — Vice President of Governance Studies, the Brookings Institution & Author, “Divided Politics Divided Nation”
- Ryan Clancy — Chief Strategist, No Labels
- John Loudon — Vice President of Public Affairs, Engineered Tax Services
- Edward Conard — Author, “The Upside of Inequality,” AEI visiting scholar, former managing director, Bain Capital
- Hadley Heath Manning — Policy Director, Independent Women’s Forum
- Samantha Elandary — CEO & Founder, Parkinson Voice Project
- Michael Steele — Former Republican National Committee Chairman & Host, The Michael Steele Podcast
Editor’s Note: Independent Women’s Forum and Engineered Tax Services are Bold TV sponsors.