Start the first Friday of August with a brand new episode of Bold TV! Host, Carrie Sheffield will be joined by friend of the show, Alicé Anil. There will be plenty of amazing guests to keep you going through the weekend, including Sen. Mike Lee (R-Utah), Cenk Uygur from The Young Turks, and David Frum from The Atlantic and many more!
Kelly Wright, Recording Artist and former Fox News anchor, will share his new album, “Love, Freedom & Peace” and discuss this week’s headlines! Then, what exactly is the “Stand Your Ground” law, and who does it protect? Anne Branigan, Staff Writer at The Root, and Jack Crowe, News Writer for National Review, will weigh in.
David Frum, Senior Editor at The Atlantic, will join the show to discuss US-Iran relations. Ryan Clancy, Chief Strategist at No Labels, will tell us all about No Label’s “The Speaker Project.” The project strives to focus less on party politics and more on the needs of the American people. One of their targets is changing how House Speakers are often forced to appease their ideological fringes rather than edge toward the political center, where broadly supported, workable solutions are usually found. Lastly, Cenk Uygur, founder of TYT network and host of The Young Turks, will share his thoughts on the future of progressive candidates.
Sen. Mike Lee (R-Utah) will be the guest for our weekly Bookstr segment! His book, “Written Out of History: The Forgotten Founders Who Fought Big Government,” highlights the unlikely contributors to the freedoms that we enjoy today.
- Sen. Mike Lee (R-Utah) — Author, “Written Out of History: The Forgotten Founders Who Fought Big Government”
- Cenk Uygur — Founder, TYT Network & Host, The Young Turks
- David Frum — Senior Editor, The Atlantic
- Kelly Wright — Recording artist & former Fox News anchor
- Anne Branigin — Staff Writer, The Root
- Jack Crowe — News Writer, National Review
- Ryan Clancy — Chief Strategist, No Labels